Data modeling for graph applications.
- Capture business requirements
- Create an implementation independent conceptual model
- Translate data and query pattern requirements into a Neo4j graph model.
See the Learn More page for articles on graph modeling.
Data Interfaces for Neo4j. You can't connect the dots until you collect the dots!
- Source system analysis
- Data mapping and data transformation design to populate Neo4j from source systems.
See the Project page for information on NodeRunner - the best graph data loading utility.
Master data management
All forms of data analysis and design work:
- requirements gathering
- analysis and design
- data and process modeling